Elevate your Dia de los Muertos celebrations with vibrant and meaningful Day of the Dead crafts for kids and the entire family.
Día de los Muertos is my favorite holiday and I’ve decided to share some creative Day of the Dead crafts that will surely add life to your home.
Sugar Skull Kitchen Towel (made with a potato stamp)
LOOKING FOR MORE INSPIRATION?
- Unique Day of the Dead Decorations for Your Home Altar
- Papel Picado: Fun Facts, Cultural Significance, and Day of the Dead
- 3 Day of the Dead Altars to Die For
- 3 Foods Associated with Day of the Dead
- Day of the Dead: A Celebration of Life!
- Day of the Dead Altar: Honoring Departed Loved Ones
- Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Decorating Party
- How to Make a Día de los Muertos Altar
- How to Throw a Día de los Muertos Fiesta
Originally Published: October 14, 2016
Lola Wiarco Dweck
Lola is a Mexican-American recipe developer, writer, and cooking instructor who loves sharing her culture with the world. Growing up in California and spending summers in Mexico, Lola celebrates her family’s Mexican recipes and vibrant culture through Lola’s Cocina.